Are you overwhelmed, confused, don’t know where to start, what steps to take next?
We will spend a telephone or video hour together and provide you with answers, solutions, and strategies so you can begin putting one foot in front of the other.
Examples of topics covered in our consultations:
- Communication strategies for a parent with dementia
- Knowing what to ask when touring an assisted living community
- Knowing how much care is needed in the house
- Knowing how to file a claim for long term care insurance
- Setting boundaries in order to promote self-care
- Medication management tools
- Patient advocacy tips
- Understanding the person with memory impairment
- How to help support your “well” parent
- The cost of in-home care, assisted living, and/or skilled nursing
- Establishing ways of living more mindfully as a way to reduce stress
Within 48 hours of your consultation, we will email you a bullet point list of topics/suggestions discussed on our call.
In order to book your session, please complete our contact form and be sure to tell us a bit about your situation in the field provided.